Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lawn & Garden Insect Killer Total Kill Ortho Did You Know? That Spectracide Triazicide Lawn & Garden Insect Killer Could Also Kill Your?

Did you know? That Spectracide Triazicide Lawn & Garden Insect Killer could also kill your? - lawn & garden insect killer total kill ortho

The small breed dogs and cats. Poison! Not me! Until I chihuahua Daisy on the floor with my attack! I've never been so scared in my life! I immediately took one hours after the emergency-FP, a division of mintutes 30 a lot of time alone, all the time nor rest ran into my Daisy while driving with one hand and the other to pray to God to be in order. It was not until I talked to the vet, as I understand it. He told me that because we had no rain (for one months time I have to spray your end of the tube is), then a little rain, the product has come from the host (she likes to lick all). None of the label as a warning that read warnings on the labels of ALL 1. Now you have to take seizure medication for the rest of his life and I'm living on eggshells, constant care of her, always with the terrible fear of an attack. Please stay away from this product if you have small pets - the vet said he could not hit a big dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment