Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Location Mariner Outboard Shop Edmonton PLEASE, FOR MY SEATTLE TRIP: Best Places To Park (& General Directions) To Start Each Day Of My Itinerary?

PLEASE, FOR MY SEATTLE TRIP: best places to park (& general directions) to start each day of my itinerary? - location mariner outboard shop edmonton

Hello,

What follows is a difficult journey for my stay in Seattle (2) until September 11. I'm staying in a hotel near Sea-Tac Airport. Can you give me some advice on the parking lot (and / or instructions if they are known) with the following route? In other words, if my position PARKING goal is to begin the route each day and how can the airport? (Sorry cuz I'm not in Korea. If I could give at least parking is excellent way to my day, so my Mapquest directions.) Thank you.

Day 1 (September 2): Bumbershoot Festival
Day 2: Fremont, Ballard Locks, Gas Works Park
Day 3: Olympic Sculpture Garden, the Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum
Day 4: REI, Cycling on Capitol Hill and the Arboretum.
5. Day: Ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge and Fort Ward State Park.
Day 6: Kubota Gardens, Pioneer Square, Jazz Music in the Night (Jazz Alley or Triple Door).
Day 7-8: N / A
Day 9: Kayaking on Lake Union. Mariners DO night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment