Friday, January 8, 2010

Kansas Memphis Betting Line In A College Basketball Game Bet Does A Given Point Spread Carry Over If There Is An Overtime?

In a college basketball game bet does a given point spread carry over if there is an overtime? - kansas memphis betting line

Of course I am talking about the game today in Kansas v. Memphis evening ... My brother and I place a bet and I chose Memphis to win and I GACE distributed by 5 points, and I would win if Memphis wins or loses by less than 5 points ... vice versa. However, the game ended in a draw now (I have) won the bet, but the game goes into OT. Kansas will get more than 5 points. Who won the bet because I assumed that the original ending, but with OT also reflects the final result of more than 5 points victory for Kansas. Help me out

4 comments:

Mr. Bojangles said...

Yes, it has shifted overtime.

Obviously, if you bet on the plus / minus and has the largest total, you will be very happy to see go the game, the expansion, if not already won its bet.

For gamers, that's why they call it overtime, cuz there is a sum of general approaches.

john c said...

Sorrry dude, the end result.

JoeSenz Hawks Falcons Braves said...

In this bet, if you are on the end of the end of the game to bet if you bet on the end of the 4 thatd be different.

monterod... said...

Nevada paris on the difference after the final! Kansas commitment to the defeat of less than 2 points, as Memphis was the favorite. I bet $ 5,500 to win $ 5000 if my money plus prizes! Woohooo $ 10,500 in his pocket.
won your brother ... Give your money! Select the result!

Post a Comment