Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Low Gi Fruit Will I Loose Weight If I Don't Follow A Low GI Diet?

Will I loose weight if I don't follow a low GI diet? - low gi fruit

I read the book GI diet ... and I hated it.
They will try not only to stay here because I know I can not (I do not block at all) ...

So I have my own low-calorie diet healthy thing, but I think the low GI as I do that) the total amount of carbohydrates (grains and almost no protein.

I want to take off with this plan?

This is what you eat on a typical day:

Breakfast: Weetabix and a banana or a smoothie and a kiwi fruit and grapes.

Lunch: pitta bread rocket in whole or low-fat mozzarella and avocado salad.

Dinner: carrot and coriander soup (about 260 calories) with 2 slices whole grain bread or a sweet potato with low fat cottage cheese and a salad.

Snacks: fruit, about 8 almonds, low-fat yogurt.

2 comments:

... said...

Yes, I think you lose weight because they have a low GI diet is considered medium-GI, then say yes.

My family did not GI diet, I started 2 weeks ago and lost 4 to 6 pounds, I had cereal for breakfast Alps with a glass of water (varies sandwich brown bread without butter and chicken), fruit and a glass of water), tea, sometimes I lentils, sometimes a curry.

But the thing about IM is that it helps you excited and slowly released during the day and prevent you from biting and if you want to eat fruit or water, like celery process of losing more calories, what they eat, and why I think in general some excersice to lose weight permanently you''l IE;) soz Ive only blaabbbed

<3 said...

I want to stay with him because I have sugar in the blood, but I stopped for a year because I had a healthy diet and sugar in the blood in my body, the need for more and I think I gained almost 30 pounds I, I started eating right again, and IV had already lost 20 pounds in 3 months .... I know its hard to keep, but what I did was to clean my house with all the waste and healthy food available and food I need for my system so that Hungary is that I was not other choice than healthy eat

Post a Comment