Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baseball Caps Embroidery Machine Best What's The Best Way To Embroider A Baseball Cap With A Home Embroidery Machine, Without Buying A Special Hoop?

What's the best way to embroider a baseball cap with a home embroidery machine, without buying a special hoop? - baseball caps embroidery machine best

OK, I have a Singer Futura CE-200, which I love, but I have the hardest time of embroidered hats. I'm sure it's a technique I'm missing here. I use Sulky Sticky + image stabilizer, the lower thread, embroidery thread ...

Topic? Try to keep the helmet without destroying the embroidery. It seems that gets in the way of the machine as it tries to work.

Please, I need a veteran in that you give me more details.

2 comments:

helen j said...

I have a tire, a tire height, and although he did a good job, does not fit into my new camera. I get such good results with this method, but caution: Do not connect the wings as much as possible and avoid stapling the strips in the back that, under the CAP caught. Then flatten and push the lid down on the sticky for sure see you at the center of reporting and design of the scan, where she meets .- You can also keep your hands on the edge, then it moves that tn 'on the street. Can often be in a smaller than expected or if the design is too large, is applied to a patch, and paste with glue on the fabric. Hope this helps!

Kacky said...

If you do not want to pay for the ring, I'm afraid you must remove the cap and sprayed the front of a larger piece of fabric so it fits in one of his rings. Embroidery, then sew the hat together.

http://www.hoopitall.com/hoops/hat_hoop. ...

.

Post a Comment