Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Clip Art Of Metric System Beginner ESL: Can You Help Me Find Free Clip Art For Labeling A Face?

Beginner ESL: Can you help me find free clip art for labeling a face? - free clip art of metric system

I am a teacher of ESL courses for beginners is very low in adults. I was able to find clip art to identify the most important parts of the body, but I could not find what I need now is trying, in detail, such as parts of the face, including the working parts such as the cheek and eyebrow.

It is created using computers in the classroom, then I must be able to print them for use. I know how you change the clip art photo software, if a little to save.

Thank you very much.

2 comments:

thebattw... said...

I wonder if you can find a plan and a face on the label, so you only make a few copies of it? This way you get exactly what you want in regard to the need to keep it simple.

Weesie said...

You can get free clip art images from Google. Just click on the pictures and write what you want. Most of these images have a resolution very weak to deal with it. I agree with the reaction of others. In addition to the label and copy it. This seems the simplest solution.

Post a Comment