Friday, February 5, 2010

Invitation Latter Kosovo I M Canadian Citizen I Want That My Relative Visit Canada Tell Me In Which Page I Write Invitation Latter?

I m canadian citizen i want that my relative visit canada tell me in which page i write invitation latter? - invitation latter kosovo

Call your family by phone or in a letter invited them to visit. In addition, depending on where you apply for a visa to visit him in Canada. The first link you get information when they need a visa. The second link includes information on visa applications. The third term is the letter of invitation, but is used only when the visitors try to apply for a temporary stay, and also to the application, select this solution has good chances to be rejected. So the best thing is to get an application for a visa, to remain in Canada up to six months.

2 comments:

raja said...

Just type in plain paper with his PR card, etc. and has also signed with his employer in this document.

misen55 said...

Take a look at this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/lette ...

Post a Comment