Monday, February 22, 2010

Rapid Heart Rate With Numbness In Left Arm And Fingers What Is Happening To Me?

What is happening to me? - rapid heart rate with numbness in left arm and fingers

I am 34 years old and suddenly, with symptoms very frightening and strange, like a rapid heartbeat (at decommissioning) and numbness around and randomly on my body (but not always), headaches, occasional nausea, a great loss of appetite, extreme tiredness (also ) after a restful night in the night, feel the adrenaline running, difficulty breathing and shortness of breath and sweating during sleep. I went through all my heart tests (30-Monitor Daily Echo, X-rays, blood tests) and no indication for something wrong in this area. Some suggest panic attacks, but that is not compatible with all other symptoms. I had to fight against the fear of death every day for the past 3 weeks and I'm tired. I feel like my world crashing dthemselves in me and I'm not happy with his life ... I have still much to do ... I believe that God can not deny it, but I want answers. Could it be related hormones or poisoning, including anaphylaxis, or whatever? Or maybe my documents are not only looking at the right place for heart disease. Every idea that we are looking for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment